Missing the days of trivia nights? Looking for something fun to do with friends, family, or by yourself?
Join Myseum of Toronto for our next Toronto History Trivia Night fundraising event!
Come show us what you know about the history of Hogtown and get to know some more tidbits about the T-Dot.
Hosted by Quizmaster Steve Hobbs, this virtual event will test your knowledge of all things Toronto and teach you things you never knew about the 6ix.
Compete solo or in teams of up to 4 people for a chance to win prizes from our community donors: lululemon QSW and Henderson Brewing Company (prizing details below).
Not only will this be a fun-filled night with exciting prizes, you’ll also be supporting a museum that aims to tell the history of our beautiful city and its many communities.
• Wednesday October 20, 2021 from 7-8:30pm.
• 1-4 people per team.
• There are two ticket options : PWYC (Pay What You Can) with a suggested donation amount of $10 and FREE.
• Don’t forget to brush up on your Toronto knowledge before the big day! (Psst, you might even learn a thing or two by exploring our website and social media).
1st place: 2 $100 gift cards for lululemon
2nd place: 4 $25 gift cards for Henderson’s Brewing Company
Best Team Name: Myseum of Toronto swag
Steves Hobbs is an Actor, MC/events host, and comedic entertainer. A graduate of the Second City sketch conservatory and longform improv programs, he’s known for stage comedy performances in hit shows at Toronto Fringe like “Behold the Barfly!” (2016, 5N’s – Now Magazine) and the co-written/co-produced “Everything Is Fine” (2014, 4N’s – Now Magazine, 4.5 stars – The Torontoist).
He’s been featured internationally at comedy festivals (Detroit Improv Festival, North Carolina Comedy Arts Festival, NYC’s Del Close Marathon) with past improv ensembles like James Bond-themed “Double Oh!” and Impatient Theatre Co. headliners “El Fantoma”. Off-stage, he’s a published satirist (Second City Network, CBC Punchline, the Beaverton, RedEye Chicago) who’s also co-written and appeared in film shorts featured in the 48-hour film project (2016 Toronto-finalist “Fumbled”, 2018 Toronto-finalist “Clipped”).
Recent TV appearances include FX’s “Mrs. America” & “What We Do in the Shadows”, as well as CBC’s “Canada: the Story of Us”.
Toronto History Trivia Night #2
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Pay What You Can
– In case of any changes or cancellation we will notify you as far in advance as possible.
– We will email you the Zoom link for this event the afternoon of the event.
– Ticket sales will end on October 20 at 5pm EDT.
– Due to the nature of this event there are no refunds for purchased tickets unless the event itself is cancelled or postponed.
– Teams will dedicate a ‘Team Captain’ who will be responsible for submitting the answers. Teams will communicate with each other via text, phone, slack, etc.
– If you need assistance registering please email [email protected].
– If you require any other accommodations please let us know by October 12 and we will do our best to accommodate.
– Closed captioning via Zoom will be available.