A re you a newcomer professional looking for a way into Toronto’s arts, cultural and creative sectors? Are you a service provider, and work for an organization that can help newcomer artists and creative workers continue their careers in Toronto? Or are you interested in cultural diplomacy, international art markets and presenting networks, and other topics that require foreign expertise? Then please join us for Myseum Connects: Pathways for Newcomer Artists & Creative Workers.
This forum which is in partnership with the Intergovernmental Committee for Economic and Labour Force Development (ICE), the Laboratory for Artistic Intelligence, and the Centre for Social Innovation, is open to:
– Newcomer artists.
– Creative professionals (those looking to break into or involved in film/TV, interactive digital media, music, publishing industries).
– Arts service organizations looking to better serve newcomer artists.Professionals committed to strengthening Toronto’s economic and labour force development.
– Professionals who are committed to improving the experience for newcomers, who work to help newcomers settle and gain a sense of belonging.
– Policymakers who develop policies around settlement support for immigrants, refugees, and newcomers.
– Professional artists looking to engage and provide opportunities for newcomer artists.
– Arts service organizations and settlement service providers looking to better serve newcomer artists.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Myseum Connects: Pathways for Newcomer Artists & Creative Workers
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST
Centre for Social Innovation
192 Spadina Avenue
Toronto, ON M5T 2C2